Thursday, January 13, 2011

Art Impressions Mouthfuls...FUN TO PLAY WITH!

These are some of my FAVORITE stamp sets from ART IMPRESSIONS!!! They are so fun to play with and I really and glad that they are back! I made this card by sponging the background with a cloud template. Then I cuttlebugged the "deck" that the kitty is sitting at. Next, I colored the kitty with copic markers and sponged some calico colors for some variation. I colored and cut out the fish, the sign, the hat and the basket and I arranged them to give the kitty some personality (even more than he already had!) and here is my creation!!! So fun and simple and I think this would be a fun card for that fisherman or woman in your life! Thanks for popping in and be ready to start some fun challenges with us soon! There will be a monthly prize for playing along!

1 comment:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Cute card. Makes me want warm fishing weather. :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!