Thursday, January 27, 2011

If I Can Water Color... You Can Too!!!

Art Impressions makes it SOOOO easy! AND... you probably already have the supplies that you need to create this awesome project. Water based markers... that's right...any water based markers will do. Bonnie, the amazing Art Impressions water color artist, uses,prefers and sells the Marvy markers. She references them in her work and her amazing tutorials on you tube and her written tutorials. I used some that I had... but I followed her tutorial and I had this lovely creation in MINUTES!!! Amaze your friends...( I amazed myself) with my water coloring ability that I never knew I had until I used the AI stamps. Please Check out the selection of gorgeous stamps and the tutorials available. You can even click on a video in the left side bar and see for yourself how EASY it is! Thanks for popping in!

3 comments:

Tam said...

Love it!
I love the look of watercolors. I started using my markers for it before I even heard of other people doing it. I just love the watercolor line of stamps, too!

Kirsi said...

Wow! Your card is beautiful. Love it.

Soili-Maria said...

Your card is awesome!!! Colouring is great!