Saturday, April 2, 2011

WOW...Now THAT'S a Mouthful!


And so are these darling stamps from ART IMPRESSIONS! Today, i will show you how to create a really cute and personalized card! you have a choice of what to put in these little guy's mouths... so the card can really reflect the fun personality of YOU or the occasion that it is meant for! I used the envelope and I added the 27 cent postage because that was out wedding date and I put it from Dawn (me) to David... my wonderful Hubby ... for our 14th anniversary... So here is how I made this darling card!

First, i stamped my images on Neenah Solar white paper with Pallette Hybrid ink. I love these two choices for the copic markers that I am going to use here.


Next, I colored the images and then cut them out to get them ready to assemble. i could have had my froggy holding the basket of flowers in his mouth and that would have been a wonderful little get well card... I added crystal effects to the sunglasses to make them shiny. 
Next on a piece of white paper, i made a setting for my frog. I sponged clouds and I punched out some grass so he would have some where comfy to sit!
Next, i used a craft knife to cut a slit for the mouth so he could hold my envelope! I put some 2 way glue on the back of this little guys mouth so he would not drop my letter!

And here is the finished card. I punched a hole in some paper and sponged the sun to keep my frog warm and added the flower basket. So make sure to check out the mouthfuls and see what you can create! There is a dog, a mouse a kitty and even a snowman! Thanks for popping in and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kirsikka said...

Wow! Your card is great and the background is just perfect for this frog =)