Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Friends Share Everything!

Today's post is a new stamp by Art Impressions in the "Girlfriends" line.  I don't know about you but I feel like I know these four friends.
It makes me smile just looking at them and isn't that what Art Impressions' stamps all about!
For your enjoyment I present "Girlfriends on couch" UM4050.


Girlfriends on the Couch

Recipe:

Stamps:  Art Impressions GF Comfy on Couch UMU4011
              Art Impressions GF “Friends Share Everything UMF4036

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Momento

Copic Markers:
Skin:  E0000, E00, R05, R17
Hair:  YR15, YR18, E23, E25, E29
Couch:  B00, B02
Bunny slippers:  C1, C3, R81
Pajamas:  YG61,YG63
                 BV0000, BV000, BV02
                 R81, R83, R85

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Mary. You did a super job! Just looking at the girlfriends makes me smile. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. These girlfriends are so funny and bring a smile to everyone's face. Great coloring job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat card! Love your coloring and that layout works perfectly with the "Girlfriends".

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE.....love these ladies. I have 3 of their images in different settings. I don't remember this one so it is now on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Mary!!! you did a wonderful job on these ladies and i love the card layout or design... amazing job on the coloring too... well done!

    ReplyDelete