Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Under my Umbrella by Mary Witter

Good morning blogger friends! This is my last post on this blog. The demands of teaching, making samples and my own blog are all I can handle.  The additional two posts a week plus commenting on the challenges is spreading me too thin.  I will be commenting/posting on the Ai facebook page and my own blog.
As my final post I wanted to share with you another image from the "Girlfriends"  I just love all of them but I think this one called "Under My Umbrella" is my favorite.  You just can tell that they are sharing more than the umbrella ....but some juicy secret as well. Seeing them all under one umbrella also says something about how close they are and what a tight friendship they share.  We all should be so fortunate to have friends like this.  Enough said...I present:  Under My Umbrella by Art Impressions!
I hope you enjoy my attempt and it "tempts" you to purchase your own stamp. If you do or if you have any questions on how I did this just leave a comment and let me know.  Thanks.
Friends who laugh....last!
Recipe:
Girlfriends Under My Umbrella

Stamp:  Art Impressions UMT4010 Under My Umbrella

Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black

Copic Markers:  E0000, E000, E00, BG000, B21, B24, C1, C5, W0
                           G20, G21, G24, YG21,  E07, E09, E97, E95, E99,
                           RV14, RV17, YR16, YR18, RV13, R81, R83, R85,
                           BV0000, BV000, BV01

Punch:                Punch Bunch Corner 00414
Spellbinders:      Curved Rectangles
Ink:                    Distressed Ink “Stormy Sky”
Glossy Accents
Spica pens:         Mint, Clear

2 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Mary, What a darling stamp.Love all the coloring you did. Very Pretty. Great job.

Deloris said...

Love it. Great layout and coloring.