Wednesday, August 17, 2011

United We Stand

Hi Stampers,
I probably should have saved this card til 9-11, but I thought you might like to see this now. And, if you send cards to the guys in the service, this might give you some inspiration.



Recipe:
United We Stand  - G-2655
Eagle Head  - I-3232
Ink - Black Soot- Distress Ink, Denim - Adirondack, Mona Rogue - Fresco
Star Punch
Acrylic Stars
Copic - C1
Cardstock: Red, Blue, Stardust
Bakers Twine
By the way, don't forget about the weekly challenge. This weeks theme is "Favorite Technique" and you have til midnight tonight to enter. We'd love to see your entry on the challenge page.

3 comments:

Deloris said...

Great card! Thanks for the inspiration. I make cards for the troops too and this one is perfect for writing notes of encouragement.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Perfect card to support our troops!

Dawn said...

This is just wonderful! I love the whole layout of this card and the fact that it is for supporting the troops... which alot of my family members are... so this is near and dear to me! well done!