Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Girlfriends Birthday Party



Good morning everyone, hope your Tuesday is a Happy Day!!!  In this card I have used Hollis (YY1901) from the front and back series..he is my Peeping Tom!!!  The fence is also from the front and back series (P1449).  I have used the Hot Tub Girlfriends...who are celebrating a birthday!  My entire card  is colored with copics.  I have layered the fences and the shrubs and trees....this was so much fun to make, I hope you enjoy it!  For all the stamps used check out Art Impressions.....HERE!!

8 comments:

  1. This is one hilarious card! Totally makes me laugh ^^
    Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! A card that would make everyone laugh! LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a FUN birthday card -- I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Made me smile! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! So cool:) I just love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Too funny. What a perfect job you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooo stunning card!!! I LOVE it!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne... LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CAARD!!! you are very creative and i just love this card! great job....

    ReplyDelete