Friday, September 9, 2011

Polar Pals... In Person...(sorta)


These are the cards I made with the stamps that I showed you from last week... so they are in person... SORTA. I colored them using Derwent Watercolor pencils and some sponging to the background with regular stamp pad ink. I used some snowflakes that I punched out of sparkly paper and I added some other sparkly items to look like snow! Sorry about the second picture. I got a new scanner and I am working out the kinks!Thanks for popping in and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Deloris said...

Very cute cards. I'm in love with all the Polar Pal stamps! They are absolutely adorable!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Absolutely adorable...waiting for the big intro for all the new....trying to save my pennies.

Anne Fenton said...

I love your Polar Pals...wish our LSS carried them...Guess I'll have to wait until they are released online.

Barbara Bruder said...

These Polar Pals are adorable and I am so anxious to get them. I guess I will be waiting too.