Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Harvest Frame

Good morning ladies, I can't believe it's Tuesday morning again.  This week I have used one of Art Impressions frames..Harvest Frame U1541.  I have colored my image with Prisma pencils and OMS.  I very carefully cut our the center of the frame and put pale blue polka dot paper behind it. then matted it on black card stock and mounted it on a white card.  I have added my own hand stitching around the edge and inked it just a bit. I made the card to send to a friend that I haven't seen in a while.  I stamped it with " a warm Hello" greeting.

2 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Anne,This is a really nice stamp. You did a wonderful job coloring and I really like the center & sentiment you put into the center.

Dawn said...

Anne... i love this stamp and i have enjoyed using it! i never thought to leave the center in... i always cut it out... but this is a grand idea! thanks for the inspiration!!!