Saturday, December 10, 2011

Faux Craxed Porcelain

 This card was supposed to be included in the
Thursday challenge but I was late turning it in. 
My 13 year old son lost a friend unexpectedly
on Wednesday so my plans to edit and upload this
card went out the window.  I thought I'd still share...
better late than never I hope??

This week at Art Impressions challenges we're trying out
new techniques.  We'd like you to try something you've 
NEVER tried before!  After all, it is supposed to be a challenge
right??

  
My new technique is called Faux Crazed Porcelain.
I love the antique look it gave my card.  I found the 
tutorial HERE on Splitcoast.

On my card I used a beautiful verse from

Here's a close up of the verse with 
the beautiful, glossy crazing.


You can check out Art Impressions by
clicking on this picture.  I see a lot of my
favorite "friends" in this photo.



1 comment:

Tam said...

sorry for the loss :(
The card is very pretty!