Monday, January 30, 2012

Nature card for a teenage boy


There's lots going on in my personal life and I will be very busy during the next several months. So this is my last post for Art Impressions. I have enjoyed working with all the super talented ladies on the design team and with all the wonderful Art Impressions stamps.

Supplies used:

Art Impressions Stamps:
D3243 Bear with Cubs
H3236 Deer (Ink only two)
F3262 Soaring Eagle
Chocolate ink
Cardstock: Confetti Tan, Ivory, Bazzill Mono: Fawn, Walnut, Java
Animal Print Ribbon
Cut with Silhouette SD Machine
Silhouette cutting file #C00915_19210 3 frame tag

2 comments:

Anne Fenton said...

Deloris this is lovely..we will miss your beautiful card.

Renee Matarese said...

My son would love this. He's mister nature! I love the clean, simple feel. Perfect for a guy.