Sunday, July 1, 2012

Revin' Up For Fun!

 
More birthday cards for my stash!  These two old gals are a riot.  They're called Power Walkers and are from Art Impressions.  The cute phrase is from the clear set Golfers.  I colored them with Copic markers and pieced the lady's hand so that it would extend beyond the card for a 3-D look.  I've shown how I did that in the photos below.  Simply stamp her twice.  Once on the paper your going to cut out and then another time on a scrap piece.  Cut out the scrap and glue it back where it belongs on the good image.  The card was cut with Spellbinders label dies.  Inside says "The only thing that needs jogging is my mind!" "Happy Birthday!"

 

 

3 comments:

Stamper Gyrl said...

Great Card! I love it!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Cool idea , love it thx for sharing !!!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

creative extension of your little scene Renee! :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!