Sunday, August 5, 2012

An elephant never forgets!

 "Hello Ai Fans!"
This week I'm working on a birthday card for a man.
This is one of my new Art Impressions images that I got last month. There was no photo so took a chance and I'm glad I did.  He's so darn cute!!  His info is Elephant sku#M1181 if you're interested in him. I printed the verse I used with him from my computer.  You can always use a belated birthday card for those "unfortunate" moments when you realize you're late!


See how cute he is!!


 I just love the AI Zoo animals and....GREAT news!!  I just found out that they're going to have some new releases soon!  I can't wait to see them!!

 Tools and accessories:
 Elephant sku#M1181
Spellbinders label die
square punch to make banner notches
Copic markers #'s
C1, C3, W3, R22, YG06, YG17
flat back stones

Here's the inside of my card.

 


1 comment:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Very nice masculine card Renee'. I really like the background and way to did the sentiments!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!