Monday, August 6, 2012

BRA-VO!! Another Sneak Peek

Hi Ai Fans! I'm early this week! I'm usually here on Tuesdays, but this week I get to share today too!! I'm sharing another sneak peek from the summer CHA release!



Would you believe, there was no coloring on this card and it's still adorable?! I know, isn't that crazy?! :o) We made this cute, cute card in the Ai class I was in with Bonnie and Kate a few weeks ago.  The bra image was stamped onto design paper. I cut it out and adhere it to the design paper.  Don't you just love the pop of the pink on top of the black and white?!  Check your local stamp or scrap booking store for the image.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cards don't have to be complicated to be cute .. Love this image , I can so see this in Oct for a... Save the Tah Tahs card !!Breast cancer awareness month is Oct ..