Friday, August 3, 2012

Stay Balanced...



Hello Ai Fans!! Today I'm sharing another sneak peek from the AI People line of the CHA release.

I stamped onto X-press cardstock with Memento ink. Next I stamped Jacque. I really just wanted him for his pastries and hot chocolate this time, so I only stamped his upper body. :o) I colored all the pieces with my Copics.  I used a Spellbinders die cuts to cut a circle around my image. I masked the woman, left the die cut in place and airbrushed a bright orange around her.



I cut out Jacque's pastries and put them on the inside with the sentiment and some of the design paper (BasicGrey).    Please check with your local stamp or scrap booking store for availability of the CHA release.  Check at Art Impressions in mid-August to see when the new AI People are coming out on-line!

List of Supplies Used: Stamps - New Ai People, Jacque; Coloring -  Copic Markers; Ink - Memento Black ink pad; Paper - Basic Grey design paper, Stampin' Up!, X-press

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

1 comment:

Renee Matarese said...

Aww...she's super cute! Can't wait to see the new line. Great card.