Saturday, September 15, 2012

Uptown Girls! (with pizzaz)

Hi friends! Hope you're enjoying your weekend. The weather in Seattle is beautiful, and while you're reading this, I'm off camping with my family on the Oregon coast!

I don't have a video tutorial for you today because I spent a few days coloring this image. I've used Uptown Girls, and it's not easy color coordinating four ladies... so I actually picked paper first. Which I rarely do. I have to say it's much easier!

Here's what I've done...

Here's the ladies before I added the glitter.

And here they are with some pizzaz!


I find a lot of people are confused when it comes to the variety of gray's offered by Copic, so I have a quick tutorial on my blog about the differences, in addition to the uses for each one. I wanted to use the grays on this image so you can see what they look like together, and how different they look. I hope you'll find the tutorial useful! I also have a photo of all the colors I used to color the ladies...



2 comments:

Tammie Koehnen said...

Love your coloring Jessica! Gorgeous card!

Kerry said...

Fabulous card and your coloring is amazing!!!