Saturday, November 24, 2012

You Rock

Hi Ai fans
I love this stamps, this is Rockin Ruby set 4210 Imagine being able to sit and soak in a rocking chair when you are old. Wonderful!  This time I have two things for you. Sometime the text dosen´t  fit, as it is, like here. You Rock,so I hide the part I dont ´want  to stamp at first I stamp the part I want, and then I make the same thing  with the outher word and put it a litle bit down




I only used  card stocks this time, no pattern paper. But punched with an old M.Stewart punch. 
who has no corner. I've figured out where to start and then just repeat all around the paper.
 Begin in the middle of the large hole punch then as far as you want it.


Cut the  paper so it end in the middle of a large hole,in the opposite end too. 
 Make sure the big holes fits against eachother in the paper and punch.
Puch as far as you want it.

  Repet again at the two last sides

Have fun and Good luck!


2 comments:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Nice card Zora!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kerry said...

Thanks so much for the awesome tutorial with the punch. Awesome card, the rocking lady is totally cool!