Friday, December 7, 2012

For the Coffee Lover


Hello and Happy Friday Ai friends! I've been busy making a few cards for the coffee lovers in my life. I think just about everyone in my family, and most of my friends, drink and loves coffee.  So I immediately fell in love with the Ai Coffee Keeper stamp set, SKU# 4074 when I first saw it. I just HAD to have it! For this card I used some cute designer paper that I had in my stash of 6"x6" paper pads. This  is "Jolly by Golly" from Cosmo Cricket (last years line). I love the fun Christmas designs, so this could be a Christmas card or you could just give it as a friendship card around this time of year. (Please click on the pictures for a larger view).



Love the simplicity of this coffee cup card! You can use it for cash or for a coffee card from your favorite coffee shop. Puts me in the mood for some coffee! Thanks for stopping by the Ai Blog today. Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see what fabulous creation Zora has in store for you!
Happy stamping!


2 comments:

Joan V said...

Oooh, love this card. What a great idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Great card , I have always loved this gift card holder , thx for sharing your creation.