Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Weigh In Day

 Hello Ai Fans!
These Girlfriends are wondering "How did this happen?" How did my number go up?


 It could not have been all those M&Ms, lattes, cookies, and ice cream...no, that wasn't it. :o)  I used the The Weigh-In Set (Sku#4049) to make this fun, bright card.  I used my computer to make the sentiment on the outside.  The inside sentiment is part of the set and just cracks me up.


I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers to match the design paper I had in my stash. I've had that paper for years, waiting for that perfect image - and the Girlfriends fit the bill!  I'm not sure which one of them captures my expression best when I look at the scale.


I used Sakura stardust pens to add bling to their lips and earrings, and a glaze pen on the scales.



Please come back tomorrow to see what great, inspirational project that Crystal has for you!

Thanks for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!



List of Supplies Used:


3 comments:

Joan V said...

Trena, I love this card. Hmmmm and the M&M paper is adorable with your image. Wow, this is exactly how I feel today. I think this image is great to make a magnet for my refrigerator. LOL. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Very cute , love the M & M colored outfits too ... now where did I put my M & M's ..lol

Kerry said...

*Giggle* I love these girlfriends, they are just awesome! And the paper is a perfect match, LOL!!! Super fun!