Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cataching some fish or Zz's


Hello Ai Fan !!
Today I am doing a masculine card , this can be a birthday card or what ever you choose to make it. For me I love to add lots of bling or sparkle or when doing a masculine card it's a little bit of a challenge for be not to bling it up .So today I am using Catching some Z's sku# 4161.
             to make this I cut a top layer 41/4" BY 81/2" , I used a sizzix die to cut out my window ,  I then ran it thru the wooodgrain embossing folder
Jan AI 2013 posts 009Jan AI 2013 posts 008Jan AI 2013 posts 007Jan AI 2013 posts 006
I added a sentiment banner and made some pinecones added a few fern branches and twine bow , the upper right i added a photo corner with eyelets , I inked with TH frayed burlap to bring out the woodgrain.

No comments: