Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Caught in the Act !!

Hello Ai fans !!
I must confess I am behind on this card (lost track of Easter time ), but it turned out so cute I had to share , you could easily turn this card into a home improvement card ( leave off chicks ) .. anyone want to help paint ??? LOL  .. These little guys are so cute  ,if you have not added them to your collection , you should .
 Painting Rabbits  U1748 ( link will be below).
Fence Rabbits 4-3 005
First I stamped the painting rabbits
Fence Rabbits 4-3 001
next I mask off the rabbits to stamp the fence
Fence Rabbits 4-3 002
I take off the mask to reveal my creation .. so fun ...
Fence Rabbits 4-3 003
this is how I came up with my image , now it's time to break out my copics
Fence Rabbits 4-3 004
after I colored them I added chalked clouds and grass , I them stamp the peeking rabbit  , color and fussy cut out , add him in the grass at bottom of the fence , add my chicks and clouds and sentiment banner, I then added piercing around the card base , then I broke out the liquid applique to make fluffy tails.. oh what fun : )   I aslo added glitter pen and glossy accents to paint on can and brushes
Fence Rabbits 4-3 009Fence Rabbits 4-3 006Fence Rabbits 4-3 007Fence Rabbits 4-3 008
 Thanks for stopping by to see my Rabbits caught in the act  ..hehe  I hope you come back tomorrow Ai has lots of fun to share with you and the new launch of the 2013 Girlfriends ..trust me when I say you are going to want them all , a new catalog and lots of inspiration ..You don't want to miss the FUNness !!



Crystal Signature

No comments: