Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June is wedding month !!



Hello Ai Fans  !!
It's Crystal here and today and first off I want to thank all who joined our OWH blog hop , I had alot of traffic to my blog and I loved reading each and every commit so thank you so much for being apart of this wonderful program , the support is greatly appreciated . I have a Wedding card for you , June is the month for Weddings and I thought I should make some cards for the occasion .I have used the Bride and Groom #3086  , what a cute couple  ..


I kept this card very clean and crisp , I want the image to be the star here , I used a very heavy card stock from Gina K (link below),I think if your card stock has a heavy hand it will feel like luxury and this colors like a dream with copics , its the very best you can buy in my opinion .this is an A2 card then i cut a layer 1/4" smaller and embossed with swiss dots folder , then I cut a frame layer to stamp my image on , colored with copics.
My roses are cut from white card stock  from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and then I color tips of petals after I roll it and glue it .  Tip : make a bunch ahead in white or cream and color as you need when making cards ..
Ai wedding card 018Ai wedding card 022Ai wedding card 023Ai wedding card 025I used R20 on this rose and then add pearl in center , I hand cut white leavesAi wedding card 016Ai wedding card 014Ai wedding card 013Ai wedding card 015my envelope was stamped with honeymoon car stamphoneymoon envie 001
Ai wedding card 019
 I need to show you my new copic marker set up , I am in love , I believe if you have it in front of you you will use it..
Ai wedding card 020
My scrappy space is in my unfinished room in the basement ,I can make a mess and no one has to see it and it cleans up easy lol , nothing fancy here but the cards ..lol

Thanks for stopping by I hope you pick up this stamp and make a few cards with it , super easy to color

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Useful information shared..I am very happy to read this article..Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.
Daily stock tips

Karen Day said...

Crystal, this is gorgeous! Thanks for the colouring tip for the flowers - great idea!

SD pooja said...

SO Cute ,I loved the fab coloring !

Anonymous said...

Wow Crystal! Love this card! The embossing and dies are perfect. Love your flowers! WTG!