Saturday, August 31, 2013

Gossip Club by Rhonda Harre


Hello Ai Fans!
Rhonda here, bringing you a little creation filled with three Ai Stamps!



Fabulous 0032

I just love these three, enjoying time together!

Fabulous 0022

I added some Viva Decor.
I enjoy using Viva Decor, adding detail in small spaces.
I found the paper at Michaels, in the $1.50 bin. Bargains are always good!

Fabulous 0072

Inside of card

Fabulous 0082

Looks like these gals are enjoying the "Perks" of being friends, enjoying life and each other!
I hope you enjoy the "Perks" of this Saturday!
If you haven't checked out the  New Ai people, click here to see the post.
Please join the fun, go through the Blog Hop, then play in the next challenge.
Thanks for sharing some scrappy moments with me!

Blessings,
Rhonda Signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card,gotta love those bargain specials ..lol.. love the bright colors sure to cheer anyone day up to receive this card : )

Karen Day said...

Fun card, Rhonda - I especially like how you did their hair, with the dark undertone!

cdjcape521 said...

I actually have this stamp, it gets laughs every time!