Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy Birthday with Gordon by Rhonda

Hello Ai Fans!
Today I am using Gordon Golfer for a Birthday card.
I used several Ai Stamps on this birthday card:
Ai Gordon Golfer set, Ai Dr. Bill set,
Ai Out to Lunch set, and a cute little Ai Hand Stamped by.


I put little googly eyes on Gordon,  added Viva Decor for the
buttons on his sweater.  I really had fun making a background
image for Gordon to match his socks.

Gordon 0021

Gordon 0031

I had to add an extra layer on the inside, the cardstock for the base
was not thick enough for the Copic coloring on background
The color bleed through a great deal, no problems just add another lay!

Gordon 0071

Gordon 0051

Gordon 0061

I liked the pun about the wallet on the front and
the little saying about extra socks along with
Happy Birthday on the inside.

Gordon 0011

Gordon 0081

Here is the cute little Hand Stamped by.
Check out all the great stamps at
Art Impressions Rubber Stamps by
clicking here.
There is still time to play along in Ai's current
Challenge, please click here to find out the details.
I hope you enjoyed Gordon.

Blessings,






2 comments:

Karen Day said...

Great card, Rhonda! I love the argyle strip down the front, and the skewed panel :o)

Anonymous said...

Lovin the argyle pattern it ties into the card perfectly , awesome masculine card ,great coloring too .