Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy Anniversary by Rhonda

Hello Ai Fans!
It is Rhonda here with you today, I am using
Yoga Yolanda and Ruby Rock-It - "My Romance"
collection.  I just love this paper!!!
I made an Anniversary card.
Yolando 0041
"I find love not only in the things we do together
but also in the things I do alone because of you.
In the thoughts you inspire, in the dreams you haunt,
and in the memories you are helping me to build.
I find love in you."
Robert J. Doebley
Yolando 0071Yolando 0081
There is still time to play along ...
10-17  Challenge Banner PPclick the banner for details!
Thanks for sharing some scrappy moments with me!
Blessings,
Rhonda Signature

3 comments:

Larisa said...

Absolutely breathtakingly Rhonda! Beautiful card.

Karen Day said...

I agree with Larisa, absolutely breathtaking!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ladies - It has been fun creating with Ruby Rock-It paper.