Saturday, November 30, 2013

Holly Jolly Christmas by Rhonda

Hello Ai Fans!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I was surrounded by loved ones enjoying
a delicious meal together.  I am truly blessed!
Sending out Christmas cards is my next big project.
With many cards to make and send,
I like to keep it simple. I have been stamping with
Joyful Christmas Set #4314 and Holly Jolly #G4168.
I added a little bling with silver paper and blue rhinestones.
Here is the inside of card.

There is still time to play along...
11-14 Challenge Banner GWBlessings,
Rhonda Signature

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

I love your snowman card, Rhonda! The red outline of him is a great effect :o)

Anonymous said...

Very cute Rhonda , love the red stamped snowman , he pops .

Kerry said...

Totally awesome, I absolutely love the red snowman, super cool!