Sunday, November 17, 2013

I need wine...AND glasses by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai Fans!

Today I'm sharing with you an image which just may be my very favorite 2013 release! 

This set is called Celeste Set (Sku#4326) and she's part of the 2013 Ai People line. 

At my age,  which I'm neither embarrassed or ashamed to admit...I'm 42 this card relates to me on a couple of different levels.  For the first time in my life I don't have 20/20 vision which is a little annoying!  I don't have glasses yet but I'm pretty positive that when I go for my first eye exam ever the doctor is going to tell me that I do.   Also, I love wine.  Lots and lots of glasses of them, as do most of my friends! 



 Her outfit is so much fun!  I can see so many different variations of this card in the future.  It would make the perfect birthday card for so many of my friends.


I loved the idea of an easel card for this image because I could really make it look like she was sitting on the couch and the floor was beneath her.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cheetah paper , and I too can relate , this is a good stamp set for sure , love her and great card Renee !!

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cute! And yes, I tried to drive the other day and realized I forgot to put in my contacts...OH MY!!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is just perfect for so many of my friends!! I love your 'wallpaper' printed paper, perfectly coordinated with the sofa and her outfit! Love it!

Kerry said...

Love the cheetah print paper, it's totally perfect!!! Total awesomeness!!! <3