Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Elves by Renee Matarese

Hello Ai fans!
 
This is my second post today because I couldn't resist showing you one last Christmas card!  I'm so sad that I didn't get this set sooner.  These elves are the absolute cutest thing!!  If you look closely you'll even see they have freckles!  The set is called Christmas Elves (Sku#3543).
 
I love all the different positions that each elf is in.  It makes the possibilities almost endless.  They can sit, lean, hang, sleep on things.  You can get really creative with them.
 
 
The set also comes with a verse and the sentiment Merry Christmas.
 
 
Here's a close up of the inside of my card so you can read the verse better.
 
 
And close ups of a couple of the elves.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Awww... absolutely precious, these Christmas elves are too cute!

Karen Day said...

Really sweet, Renee! I love how you positioned them all over the card :o)

Cheryl Valadez said...

Super cute! I adore this card!