Saturday, December 7, 2013

Nativity Scene by Rhonda

Hello Ai Fans!
Today I am using Ai Nativity Scene #J743 and May the Hope #H4084.
I love this stamp and the sentiment.  It is the simplicity of the 
stamp that I love so much.  With Christmas soon upon us,
 I wanted to ink it up and 
share it with you.
My Ai DT term has ended and it is time for me to say farewell.
I am truly blessed to have been able to serve on the DT  for the past six months,
Art Impressions is the best company to work with.
Thank you !
May you enjoy the simple moments this holiday season as 
you spend time with loved ones.

Remember to join the fun and play along. . .
12-5 Challenge Banner MSBBlessings,
Rhonda Signature

2 comments:

Karen Day said...

What a beautiful card, Rhonda! That raffia is the perfect touch. It's been lovely being on the Design Team with you :o)

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card , he is the reason for the season !!