Saturday, January 11, 2014

The village - Try Fold Stamp Set by Marie Capistran

Hello Ai Fans!

I know Christmas is long gone, but if you are like me you were at the last minute this year, trying to create the most beautiful Christmas cards before it's too late….Can you relate? So why not take advantage of what is left of the Christmas Spirit (my tree is still standing!) and start creating your cards for next year? :)

Here's a little inspiration with the stamp set I just ADORE: the village.




I watercolored the scene (it's soooo relaxing!) and added some glitter and white dots of snow with a white gel pen. Easy and fun. You should try it! ;)



Happy stamping!


3 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Quite beautiful! I love your sky.

Karen Day said...

Your painting is really lovely, Marie!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Wow, Marie! Absolutely beautiful! I haven't tried any of the tri-fold stamps yet, but you have me hankering to give them a go :)