Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wine-o-Clock by Cheryl Valadez

Hello Ai Fans!

Today I'm sharing another card featuring the Ai Pop Ups.  This particular design is not yet available in the Ai Online Shop, but you can check your local stamping and scrapping stores and there's a good chance you will find them there.  If not, request that your local store carry it ;)






I decided that I would cut this Ai Pop Up down to fit a standard A2 card.  It was easy peasy to do and because I fussy cut around the sun and wine glass, I didn't lose a single detail.  By the way, did you know that yesterday was National Drink Wine Day?  Yep!  No joke!  Ok, for some of us, EVERY day is Drink Wine Day, but it is nice to know that it is recognized on somewhat of an official level :)  Hope you celebrated!

Stay Crafty!




4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Cheryl, love how you cut down this to fit a standard card.
Yep, I knew it was national drink wine day and I just had to celebrate it.

Cynthia said...

LOVE this! Wish I had known about national drink wine day... Guess I'll celebrate a day late! LOL!

Karen Day said...

Cute! Love those touches of glitter :o)

Kerry said...

Cheers to the National Drink Wine Day! Love how you scale down to a A2 card and the glitter is awesome!