Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lovelle on Couch by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai Fans!

Today I'm sharing a sassy "?"something woman on her couch.  She's earned the right to do whatever she pleases!!  Her name?  Lovelle.  I can't wait until I'm at the stage where I can sit on my couch and say Today...I'm not doing anything.  That's not a luxury I don't have right now.


I did a lot of paper piecing on this card.  The couch, pillow and Lovelle's shirt are all paper pieced.
The fun verse is from a Zoo Crew Set called Feline Set (Sku#4193).


Hope you all had a great weekend!



2 comments:

Kerry said...

Renee, this is fabulous!!! Gorgeous paper piecing action! Love the couch, pillow, and her blouse!!! And the picture frame is just awesome!!! <3

Karen Day said...

Great mix of papers, Renee! She's a scream (and the perfect sentiment!)