Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Texting BFF's! by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
I hope you enjoyed the Design Team's hop to launch the new Ai BFF's stamp line last Thursday!  You're going to be seeing a lot of them around here, as they are hugely popular... today I am featuring the Texting BFF's (Sku#4408):
This set cracks me up! - have you ever noticed how your kids practically refuse to pick up the phone, but insist on corresponding completely by texts with their friends?!?  So when I saw these gals sitting back to back saying: "Let's talk soon!" and "I haven't seen you in forever!" it reminded me of two people living in my house who shall not be named.

I have a feeling I'll be using this set pretty frequently for birthday cards over the next while!  We would love to have you join our current challenge, which is Friendship cards - you can find that post here.  Happy stamping everyone!

 
 
 


4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I agree, love the new BFF line! This image is perfect for Birthday's or just a "Hello". Great colors and dp, Karen.

Shannon Fralish said...

Karen this is a fantastic card!! Your coloring is outstanding and your layout divine! Just ordered this set and can't wait to play -- thanks for your inspiration :-)

She's a Color Queen said...

Too cute! Love the new stamps!

ukahsah15 said...

I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
psychic text