Sunday, May 4, 2014

My Weekend Warrior! By Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai Fans!

Today I'm sharing two cards made with one of my very favorite people.
This is the WEEKEND WARRIOR set and it's so much fun to use.
He's part of the Art Impressions Ai Heroes line.



Although I love flowers, flirty and feminine...I just LOVE doing masculine cards.
I love the rich colors and the fun accessories.  Aren't the little screw eyelets and metal cool?



I'm proud of myself...I made two New Years resolutions.  Keep my craft room more picked up (notice I said MORE picked up...not picked up)  I wanted to keep it realistic.  I KNOW it will never be clean but I knew I could do better than I was.  I also wanted to try to use more of my supplies that I've had lying around forever and wasn't putting to good use.  I've had this mesh for almost 10 yrs.  I know that because the store I got it from went out of business  when my kids were little.





5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great cards! Love that measuring tape pattern paper.

Karen Day said...

Two great cards with such awesome details for guys, Renee!

scrappymo! said...

Great masculine cards!

Cheryl W. said...

These cards are so much fun! Love all the details, and the images are so funny (and real!)

Kerry said...

Love this guy, he's totally my hero! The tape or ruler is just perfect!