Monday, October 12, 2015

Jingle all the Way by Kerry

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!

I'm sharing a card using one of the new Ai Shakers Jingle set (SKU#4681), isn't he the cutest?
Got to love his little red nose!  And of course the shaker too, hehe!  


I colored this adorable guy with Copic markers, then I cut it out and popped it with some foam tape to add on some dimensions.  Then I added on the shaker, hehe!


Copic markers used:  E3E, E35, R24, R27, R29, Y15, Y28, YR12. YR14, YR21, YR23, YR27






5 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

This is really cute Kerry! Love your colouring and choice of papers!

Renee Matarese said...

This is so super cute!! I love it!

Charne said...

very cute! looks like he's standing in the woods ;-0

Sharon Caudle said...

heehee!!! This is flat out adorable, Kerry!!! Love him and your papers!! CUTE!!!!

Karen Day said...

Super sweet, Kerry!