Saturday, December 5, 2015

Twinkle in a Tangle


Hello AI Fans!!
 
Happy Weekend! So are you knee deep in Holiday preparations? Today I wanted to show you a fun Christmas card featuring the adorable Twinkle in a Tangle Set from the new Christmas Stamps from Art Impressions! I am so in love with this cute couple!! As soon as I saw them, I knew I wanted to go with the "countrified" version instead of the standard  bright red and green. So I pulled out some papers from Carta Bella called Warm and Cozy and went to work.



Here's a little bit closer view. If you click on the picture, you'll be able to see the details much better. 

 
Copics used:  E11, E00, E000, R20, YG61, YG63, G28, E08, C1, C3, Y23, Y26, E13, E15, E31, E33, E35
 
 
 

 
So that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit, and I hope you have some time this weekend to get crafty!
 
 

6 comments:

Charne said...

Lovely card with this fun stamp! TFS!

Karen Day said...

Cozy is the perfect description for this card - I love seeing Mr & Mrs Claus in their casual clothes. Sweet card, Sharon!

Shari said...

Love this stamp so much. ♥♥♥

Kerry said...

Sharon, they are the most adorable couple ever!!! Totally my favorite!!! <3

diane zechman said...

So cute, Sharon! Love your colors!

Cheri Burry said...

Love your "countrified" version! Awesome colouring too!