Thursday, March 10, 2016

sit long...talk much by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
Today I have a card using some of the fun, NEW Ai Cottage Line images. They include a cottage house for the outside (card front) and several different images to place on the inside of your card.  PLUS...the cottage stamp includes a matching die to cut the window and door so you get a little peek of the inside!
 
Here I used the Ai Cottage & Die Set (4746) and the Talk Much Set (4745) .  Check out the current Ai Challenge for more cards using the New Cottage Line!
 

 
I love this hexagon pattern on the background paper.  It reminds me of a quilt and seemed to give this a cozy, "homey" feel.  The chair peeking through the window adds to that effect perfectly.  Can you see a bit of the chandelier through the door?
 
 
Someone find me a cozy cottage with a blue door and pink chairs please!  :)


Have a great day and… happy stamping!


 

4 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

I agree the paper does give this card a homey feel! I'll take one of those cozy cottages with a blue door and pink chairs too please!

Karen Day said...

This is darling, Diane!

Sharon Caudle said...

If you find one, please let me know so I can come visit, ok? :) this is so pretty, Diane! I love the beautiful colors and the papers you used are perfect!

Kerry said...

This is so so cute! Love!!!