Sunday, May 22, 2016

Love Birds! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!
As you probably know Art Impressions just released several new sets exclusive to Hobby Lobby.  This set is called LOVE BIRDS AiCS27.

I was flipping through some of my paper pads and stumbled onto this park bench paper.  I instantly thought of this set!  They're so perfect together.

On the front I used the verse "You're still my everything" and on the inside I used "Happy Birthday."


Unfortunately it didn't show up in the picture but I used some Wink of Stella on the umbrella to give it the appearance of being wet.  What a sweet couple.  I hope I'm this lucky when I'm their age!




6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Jo x

Karen Day said...

Renee, this is the most gorgeous colour combo - you're really rocking this stamp set!!

Sharon Caudle said...

This card totally touches my heart! Beautiful, Renee!

diane zechman said...

Very sweet card, Renee!

Kerry said...

Renee, this is so so sweet! Absolutely stunning! <3

Dana said...

Wow!! Perfect paper!! Love this image!!