Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Hello Friend by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Dana here with a card set featuring the new Mini Tryfolds! I made two of each using the Garden Window and Hello Friend and I paired them with the new Butterfly Clasp Die!



These Mini Tryfolds are easy to make, the stamps come with instructions and dies! I started by making the card with the instructions. Then I stamped front image on the front of left flap, then used the matching die to cut center. I folded the right flap in and traced the opening with a pencil. 




Next I stamped the second image, centering it over the traced shape. With the other die I cut out the center and then folded it over and traced the shape with a pencil. Over the middle of shape I stamped the last, smaller stamp. I repeated this to complete four cards. 




Then I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color each of the cards. I used: CG2, CG4, CG6, CR2, CT1, CT4, DG2, DG3, EB1, EB2, EB6, GB8, GB10, HB2, HB3, LV3, IG1, IG2, IG4, OR2, PP3, TB1, TB2, TB4.

The alcohol markers will bleed through the card stock, so to hide that on the inside of the flaps I added pattern paper. Once the pattern paper was adhered, I turned the card over and placed the matching die in the hole already cut and ran it through the die cutting machine again. 



Last I used the Butterfly Clasp die and cut two from purple and two from pink card stock. I used them to wrap around each of the cards. 

Happy Stamping!!



7 comments:

Natasa said...

Adorable cards! Beaufifuly coloured images!

Karen Day said...

Dana, these are just stunning! You colour so beautifully with your Spectrum Noir markers :o)

Shari Z said...

Your cards are so cute! I really like how they just make you happy looking at them!

dyeandpigment said...

I just love your card creations. Am I correct these are A2 sized?

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow! Who wouldn't love to get one of these!! Beautiful, Dana!

Unknown said...

Bank Tracker Bot

If you are new to the internet, you need to know some of the best ways to make money online. You also need to know how the system works so that you can enjoy the online experience.

http://wholetoneshealingmusicreview.com/bank-tracker-bot-review/

Kerry said...

These are gorgeous!!! What a great set and love love love the pastel colors!