Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Birthday Stacks by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Dana, here with a card featuring the new Turtle Stackers and Slider Die! These turtles are so cute and are perfect for any turtle lover out there!! For my card I made it appropriate for a younger boy!


I started with some pattern papers from Elle's Studio - Cameron Collection and used the Slider Die to cut some star paper. On white card stock I stamped the stack of turtles and colored them with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I used CG2, DG2, DG3, GB4, GB6, OR1.



I trimmed the turtles and made a little cover up, then adhered the slider around the turtles. Next I trimmed some pattern paper to fit a chard base. I cut a white circle die and then stamped the matching sentiment.


I added the slider to my card with adhesive and then added the sentiment circle with foam tape. From the Elle's Studio Cameron collection I added a Thumbs Up sentiment circle. Last I added a couple colorful buttons.

These Stackers so adorable and if you haven't tried these yet I hope this encourages you to give them a chance!! Happy Stamping!!







5 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

How cute! Love the different colors of the turtles!! Awesome layout too and those buttons are the perfect touch!

Karen Day said...

I think this may be the next Stacker that I get!! Awesome card for a little guy, Dana :o)

Charne said...

Oh my goodness! How cute it that!! Love it!

Kerry said...

So so cute Dana!!! Love all the happy cheerful colors!

diane zechman said...

Love the arrow paper...perfect for these stamps!