Tuesday, July 26, 2016

In The Bag by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
I wanted to do something a little different... so I decided to do a circle card, and then wanted to make it a more interesting shape, so I ended up using my Cricut to cut a flower shape from some patterned paper.  My image from In The Bag (Sku # 4729) fit perfectly as a circle in the center:
 Then I decided to make it into an easel card:
 Here's a back view:
Copics used: Skin tones - E11, E00, E000, R30, R20
Pinks - R89, R85, R83, R81
Greys - C5, C3, C1, C00
Greens - BG15, BG13, BG11
Browns - E57, E55, E53, E51


6 comments:

  1. Superb!The two sentiments just beg to be used in this way! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Karen!! I love a shaped card and this is adorable!! Pretty papers and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flower shaped card it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, so so cute! Love the beautiful paper and she is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete