Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Got Style? by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
I'm using another of the wonderful stamps that are available at Michael's through Hampton Art - SC0678:
 I had fun paper piecing their outfits... I had to pull out my Exacto knife to cut out the hand on the middle gal!  I just adore their hats and poses - there's a little bit of style & attitude going on here :o)
 The set comes with two images and seven sentiments, so here's the one I put on the inside:
Happy stamping!
 Copics used - E37, E34, E31, E43, E41, E40, R37, R35, R32, R30, YR02, YR00, E000, YG05, YG03, YG01, YG00


7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is a beauty! I wish this set was easier to get hold of as it's so much fun, Jo x

diane zechman said...

Love those dresses and beautifully colored matching hats! Fun layout too!

Cheri Burry said...

Wow!!! Paper piecing perfection! Love the bit of sewing you added!

Joan V said...

Love this card. It really has style.

Sharon Caudle said...

The papers you used are perfect for these ladies, Karen! Beautiful card and awesome paper piecing!!

Rosy Newlun said...

These are delightful! Great images and love the paper piecing!

katieo said...

Well dressed ladies. I love how you coordinated the outfits with the background papers