Monday, September 19, 2016

Best Witches Brew by Kerry

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!
I'm sharing another Halloween card featuring the adorable witch from the Best Witches set.  Isn't she WICKED awesome?  And of course, I have to use an action wobble.  Hehe!
Hmmm... I wonder what is she brewing?


I colored the adorable witch with Copic markers, then I fussy cut her out.  And adhered to a watercolor wash background (using Color Burst pigments, a mixed of terre verte and burnt orange to create a darker green).  



Copic markers used:  B41, C1, C3, C4, C5, E04, E50, E53, E57, E59, E84, E87, G21, G94, R20, R05, V01, V12, V15, V17, YG05, YG63, YR16


4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

heehee!! She's fabulous Kerry! Love how you've colored her! Spooktacular! :)

Karen Day said...

Love this, Kerry! The bubbles are such a great detail :o)

Cheri Burry said...

Love her! What a cute Halloween card and I agree the "bubbles" are an awesome addition!

diane zechman said...

Love those bubbles!