Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Penguin Stackers by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
I'm working away on my Christmas cards, and had fun colouring up today's image - this is one of the new 2016 Christmas stamp sets - Penguin Stackers (Sku #4811)  Here is how it looks when the recipient receives it, with the pull tab inserted in the slider:
 I like to make my slider cards fairly large, this is 5" x 6 1/2", which gives plenty of room for the Slider Die (Sku #4764), and the pull tab.  After you pull down on the ribbon, here is the cute stacker image revealed underneath:
 Have you seen all of the new images that work with the Slider die??  There are two holiday sets - penguins & reindeer, and three Slider sets that use the die horizontally, and reveal a cute sentiment under the tab (see them here!)
Our current challenge is Slide On By - we want to see your projects with a slider element!
Copics used: C5, C3, C1, C00, BG15, BG13, BG11, V06, V05, V04, B24, B23, B21, Y38, Y32, Y26, Y23, R30


5 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

So pretty. I love those unconventional Christmas colors!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so darn cute.

diane zechman said...

So cute! Purple papers are always hard for me to find...love these colors! And yay...I could comment from my iPad.

Sharon Caudle said...

Yes!!!! This is so adorable, Karen!!! Love the papers and colors you used and those penguins are too cute for words!! Another beautifully colored card!!

Cheri Burry said...

Absolutely the cutest stack of penguins ever!! Love the blues and purples!!