Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Easter Blessings card by Dana Warren

Hello, AI fans!!

Easter is fast approaching and Art Impressions has a new Easter Blessings set that is perfect for your Easter cardmaking! When I got this set I stamped all them images and colored them together. Then over time made the cards with each image. 

For this cute bunny holding an Easter egg, I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color him. I used CR5, CR6, CT4, EB1, EB2, FS6, GB5, GB8, HB2, HB3, LG4, LG4, LV3, TB3, TB4. After coloring I fussy cut the bunny. 


I pulled out an old Doodlebug Easter sticker sheet and decided to use some of the flowers from the sheet. From my stash, I found some green washi tape and I added it across a white card base. 


With foam tape, I added the bunny and flowers. I also stamped the Easter Blessings, trimmed it to a rectangle and added it to the card with foam tape.



Thanks so much for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!




4 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

Very cute card!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is just darling! TFS!

Renee Matarese said...

So sweet!

diane zechman said...

Love those sweet little flowers with the bunny! Cute!