Wednesday, April 26, 2017

How is Baseball Like.... by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Dana here with a card featuring one of the new AI People! The Baseball Set is perfect for a baseball lover who is on the mend!! And it dosesn't have to be a guy either! When with a nice pink baseball uniform the player!


I started by stamping the baseball image and using my Spectrum Noir Markers to color her. I used: CR4, CR6, DR6, EB1, EB2, EB6, EB5, IG2, IG4, IG6, IG10 and the Blender. When I am coloring white I use a little bit of the light grays and the blender to blend them out to the white of the cardstock.


For a background, I found some patterned black and gray paper from Doodlebug and adhered it to a white card base. I stamped the sentiment on a strip of white card stock and adhered that across the card.


After fussy cutting the image, I added it with foam tape and last added a few pink and gray enamel dots!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!!




3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Fun design and colors, Dana!

diane zechman said...

I love black and white cards with a pop of color! Cute!

Cheri Burry said...

You make the best CAS designed cards! Love this colour combo!!