Monday, April 3, 2017

Some Bunny Loves You by Kerry! Ai & Therm-O-Web Swap Week!

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday to you!
Today I'm sharing a fun Easter card using the adorable Easter Blessing clear set.



And this week, we are also using some super cool goodies from Therm-O-Web.


I started by coloring these adorable easter bunnies with Copic markers.  Then, I used the Easy Cut Adhesive to create the 'grass' with a die cut, then adhere on the card stock.  I also used the Amethyst Deco foil as flowers using the Deco Foil adhesive pen. Then, I adhered the bunnies on to the card by using sticky tape runner and 3D foam tape. 


Copic Markers used:  BG11, C0, C1, R81, RV10, V12, V15, Y00, Y11

And make sure to enter our blog hop giveaway!



12 comments:

Kim S said...

Such a cute card! Luv this set!!

Cheri Burry said...

How adorable!!! Love all the bunnies!

Bunny said...

These are so cute. I love bunnies.

Sharon Caudle said...

Adorable card, Kerry! Love all those cute bunnies!

Shirley said...

Awesome copic coloring! Would love to try that cool pineapple"

Bunny Dobbie said...

What a cute card! I love the variety of products Therm O Web carries for paper crafters. I'm really enjoying the foils I bought to try and I'd love to buy more colours and some of the mixed mediums for them.

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Would love to try out Thermo Web foils to create beautiful cards!

Milene Tiberius said...

I love this stamp set so much!! Mine is being very well loved for this Easter season. The foil details are beautiful and very unexpected. I love that!! ❤

Helen Gullett said...

That is super adorable!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love how you layered the bunnies.
Darling card.
thanks for sharing.

diane zechman said...

Cute row of bunnies!

Arianna Barbara said...

Absolutely sweet!!!