Thursday, August 17, 2017

Day Well Spent By Jil Lebel


Hello Ai fans!
One of the thing that I love about Ai is the wide range of interactive cards.  The Windows to the World Collection can be simply colored in & attached to a card or they can become interactive using the window dies. I have chosen to use this Window Die (SKU #4619) & I attached it around my image Day Spent Window (SKU #4584) on the front of my card. There are two different window dies available. The greeting I used is from the WC Sentiments Set (SKU #4903).


I chose this image because the dog looked just like our dog Sherlock. He loves running around in our backyard.  



I colored this image with a water brush using a combination of Marvy LePlume II  Tombow Dual Brush Markers Scribbled onto my Ai Watercolor Palette. 
Marvy LePlume II - 15 Olive Green, 45 Sepia, 90 Suede
Tombow Dual Brush - 533 Peacock Blue, 847 Crimson


Thanks for stopping by & Have a Great Day!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so cute! Now I need this stamp too!

Sharon Caudle said...

So very cute, Jil!!

diane zechman said...

Such a happy card! Love that doggie!