Wednesday, August 16, 2017

You Rule! by Dana Warren

Hello, AI fans!! 

It's Back to School time of year, whether it's grade school, high school or college, lots of students are going back to school soon! (I'm one of them! But my first day isn't until August 28th! I had classes over the summer that ended this past week so I am now enjoying my 2-week summer vacation!!)

AI's Teacher Rule clear set is the perfect Back to School stamp set! Send a note to a new or experienced teacher! 


I started with some red pattern paper and a ruler stencil by Tim Holtz. I used Black Soot Distress Ink to ink two rulers. I had originally inked four rulers across a panel, but as I put my card together decided to trim the panel so the white card base would show. 


Next, I stamped the standing teacher and then colored her with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I used BP1, BT3, BT4, BT5, CR7, CR11, EB5, EB6, GT2, GT3, JG4, TN3, TN5, TN7, PP2, PP4, PP5, PP6.   Then I fussy cut her out.


I added the two stenciled rulers to the left side of a white card base and then stamped the You Rule sentiment at the top right corner. With foam tape, I added the teacher.


This stamp set is also good during the school year and at the end of the school year. Happy Stamping!!



2 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

You found the perfect paper for her! Cute!

diane zechman said...

Great stencil! Cutting the panel down worked great...cute!