Sunday, December 10, 2017

The Road to a Friend's house...by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing the 4926 – Holiday Mansion Set from Art Impressions.
This set is so much fun because it's interactive.  Doors open, windows open and if you use the 4927 – HM Accessory Set set you can place fun objects into the doors and windows.


I've used this house a several times but always in a holiday theme...Halloween or Christmas.  I thought it would be nice to have a regular one on hand for when I need it. 






4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Great non-holiday version of this set!

Dot J Freel said...

Love the mansion set! Cute card.

Jil Lebel said...

This is a great idea for using this set! I love the colors you used. I'm looking forward to using my set this way.

Cheri Burry said...

Awesome idea for the set! I'm going to have to make a couple now to have on hand too!